Here are some great reasons to get your lacrosse head custom strung!
- Custom stringing can make the head game ready, with an already formed pocket and sweet spot.
- We can put any center piece in any head, giving you many options for the type of pocket that is just right for you.
- We use leathers, which will break in, instead of nylons. Leathers are still flexible, but substantial enough that the pocket maintains its shape.
- We string the inner mesh with one continuous string that flanks the center piece, creating a nice centered channel for the ball to travel smoothly.
- While factory strung heads are typically strung with only white string, our custom stringing allows you to get a look that is personalized especially for you.
- We use sidewall strings, which not all brands use, allowing the pocket to float and flex rather than being strung right into the sidewall.
- Shooting string diameter and placement can be customized for different release points and traction.
- Lastly, it’s the cheapest way to keep your stick fresh. If you like your current head and your strings are worn or you’d just like to try a new centerpiece, then you only need to get a custom restring.